We’re looking for a true geek of analysis and research. Numbers are your best friend and will help you find out why one video is performing better than the other. You know how the algorithm of search engines and social media work and how to keep building and growing our audience. You’ll lead us through the a-b-c of A/B testing, analyze our blind spots and tell us what (kind of) videos we should repeat or never show again. Our videos are published across the globe on multiple platforms with social media as one of our main pillars. The world of social media holds no secrets for you.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Nader overeen te komen
Functie eisen / profiel
Working with different stakeholders within Zoomin.TV, your data analysis and insights provide a guideline for solutions of multiple disciplines.. You are therefore able to understand the needs of different departments within Zoomin.TV. With your data analysis and insights you are able to provide a set of solutions for complex problems, which can be implemented by people of varying backgrounds.
· Set-up tests, interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports and insights;
· Dig into our data across social platforms to see where the value is;
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs;
· Locate and define future improvement opportunities;
· Drive traffic to our websites, landing pages, social media, apps…
· Take the lead in supporting and explaining colleagues what your data means in a language that everyone understands
· Bachelor’s degree or higher.
· Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst in a media environment.
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Proven experience and affinity with social media;
· Preferably working experience in media;
· Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages;
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets;
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
· Good to excellent command of the English language is required. Additional languages are preferred. Wat bieden wij?
What we offer
· Competitive remuneration package
· A dynamic and young environment
· The opportunity to grow and build an international career
· Regular company activities Reageren / meer informatie
Je moet inloggen
om te reageren